As you age, your beauty products need to change.
Keeping up with skincare and haircare trends can all be a bit daunting. But have you ever thought about how your beauty products need to keep up with your body?
Your body changes every seven to ten years. Cells become less able to divide and multiply, slowing down the new cell regeneration process. Other functions of the body which make your skin and hair healthy also slow down. This explains why products you used a couple of years ago, that once worked wonders for you, may not have the same effect anymore.
How Skin Changes with Age
- As you age, skin loses elastin and collagen making it less firm and elastic.
The epidermis (the outer layer of the skin) becomes thinner and more susceptible to damage due to UV rays and pollution.
- The skin also produces much less hyaluronic acid which absorbs and retains moisture content in skin. Without it, skin is left feeling super dry and rough and it starts developing more wrinkles.
How Hair Changes with Age
- Going grey isn’t the only thing that changes with hair. Along with a loss of melanin, there is also decreased lipid production which weakens hair protein or keratin structure.
- Hormonal changes also affect the quality of hair fibre, making it thinner, more porous and prone to damage due to external factors.
- Moreover, the scalp produces much less sebum (natural oils that keep it hydrated), leaving your hair drier and frizzier.
Products that aren’t made for you won’t work for you.
Products that aren’t made specifically for ageing hair or skin can cause a lot of damage and have little to no effect in making you look and feel better. Harmful and toxic ingredients like silicones, parabens, and sulphates give short term results but they are terrible for you in the long run. These products also aren’t formulated considering the concerns that age brings. Ageing hair and skin have unique needs and hence, need unique products to do the job.
India's first and only beauty brand for those over 40
So why should you upgrade to Amazing Greys? Because our range is specially formulated for you. What goes into our products and what doesn't, completely depends on your age-specific needs. We identify specific concerns of the changing body, pick the most relevant ingredients, work towards high performing formulations and even conduct clinical trials and quality tests on Indian, 40+ subjects. All to offer you specialist products and targeted solutions.
Amazing Greys Haircare
The Daily Restoration Shampoo strengthens weak grey hair, repairs damage and restores the natural, healthy oil and moisture balance.
The Intense Hydration Conditioner fights dryness and frizz by locking in moisture from root to tip to make hair super smooth and manageable.
The Daily UV Shield Serum prevents and reverses yellowing of greys by protecting against UV rays and pollution, giving you more radiant hair.
Amazing Greys Skincare
The bestselling Daily Restoration Neck Cream helps restore skin structure by boosting natural production of elastin & collagen to improve firmness and smoothen fine lines and wrinkles.
The Intense Hydration Body Cream boosts the natural production of hyaluronic acid to prevent water loss in skin cells. It provides the skin with moisturisation that lasts up to 72 hours!
The Amazing Handmade Bathing Bars offer deep hydration to rehydrate, exfoliate, energise, and rejuvenate dry and dull ageing skin.